Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nilave Nillu

Nilave Nillu, this was one of the songs that i had arranged music for a gospel album. Rev.Ezaikel George has been a close friend of my uncle S.Prem Kumar for quite a few decades now. Both of them have released a lot of albums together, Nilave Nillu was a remake of the album that was done by them sometime back in the 80's. This album had 3 other songs that i had arranged music for but Nilave Nillu remains to be my favorite.

I would like to dedicate this song to my uncle Mr.S.Prem Kumar who introduced me to the world of music, keyboards, sequencers, electronics and the list goes on.

Happy Listening.

Song : Nilave Nillu
Album : Nilave Nillu
Lyrics,Tune,Sung by : Rev.Ezaikel George
Music : S.Prem Kumar
Arranged By : Prathap
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at : Deepam Studios

Nilave_Nillu.mp3

No comments: